About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

THURSDAY THIS N' THAT

Today:
It is a beautiful day today! The sun is shining bright and the sky is a beautiful blue! Now a week before the end of May spring has sprung, and even arrived. Wow, boy am I glad, and it even stayed in the mid 50's last night. I am going to plant the seeds for my herbs today, but I am still undecided as to whether I will put my plants outside yet. Maybe next week.

Daddy's Home:
Mike arrived home last night at about 7:30p.m. He was really glad to be home and able to sleep in his own bed! He sure didn't sleep good while he was at his Moms. I was kinda glad to see him home safe and sound too! LOL! I got the screen door painted inside and out while I was waiting for him to get home, so that was another thing I was able to check off of my list. Now all that remains is to paint the top of the buffet and the wall shelf that I'm going to put above the sink, and I will have everything done that I wanted to get done this week. YIPPEE! I guess I'll have to make up a new list for next week, so I can keep up the pace and get things done. I may even take the weekend off! Then I'll be able to kick back and relax before I go down to my Moms for her surgery.

Well I know this is short, but I need to get outside for awhile, and Hannah has informed me that she wants me to play fetch, her favorite game. So since that game will take me out into the sunshine for awhile I think I'll go play with her before it gets too warm today. Hannah is my son, Gary's golden retriever/ chocolate lab mix, and she lives to play fetch plus she could use some exercise. So I'll try to come up with something to write about for tomorrow, so ya all stay safe until then...


1 comment:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

Good to see you're doing ok. Thanks for posting.