About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CATCHING UP : AGAIN !

Hey There:
Well, I was all caught up on my blog last Thursday! Then I got sidetracked working around here and have been going since then! Most of the weekend I did yard work and things that had needed done around here for some time. Gary did clean out the gutters this weekend so at least he did that, but only because I told him it needed to be done. He doesn't seem to "know" how to do yard work and stuff like that. Well he does know how to do it he just doesn't and I'm tired of him letting the yard go, and it was killing me seeing all the work we did over the years go down hill. He wasn't happy that I did it, but at least he knows now I'll take over if he doesn't continue to keep it up. If he can't or won't do the maintenance on the house/yard, then is he really ready to own a house? I guess time will tell the story, but I was sure mad that he let the yard work go so long, and now he knows it too! So that's what I worked on all weekend. On Saturday we went to get some tomato and pepper plants to put in a raised bed. We haven't had a garden for years, but I'm so tired of not having fresh tomatoes and I want to can some salsa this year because we use a lot of it. I think we can take care of a few peppers and tomatoes. Well I guess I'm done with my rant for now. LOL!


Today:
Today is errand day and we're out of a lot of things so we have to hit a few stores and pick up some things. So I need to go change my clothes and get ready so I'll see ya on the flip side! Oh yeah, I'm counting down the days only five more days of school left after today, so I'm going to be able to get back to chatting with all you Dreamers out there soon! YIPPEE! Until tomorrow people...

No comments: