About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TUESDAY TWITTER

Yesterday:
I got quite a bit done yesterday, from doing dishes, and laundry to stripping paint off some wood on the buffet that I'm redoing. Then after Kara and I had dinner, I helped her with her homework and got her to bed. I listened to music most of the day and it kept me going. I enjoy listening to the music channels on cable tv, it makes the day go faster for me and I get more done without having tv shows on. I tried just listening to the shows, but they draw me in and then I end up sitting down and watching them and that's not good!

Today:
I have wash going all ready, and I want to get the dishes put away. Then I plan to work on the buffet and I have some painting to get done. The new screen door needs to be painted if it is warm enough to paint today. I'd like to know what is up with this weather we have been having, and from reading lots of your blogs it's not just here in Ohio that the weather is weird this year. I thought we were having global warming! I don't call the kind of weather we're having warm, and I still haven't put my house plants outside. It's probably going to be a cool summer or it will get stinking HOT immediately, with no relief. We still have night temps in the 40's here and I think we're having March or April weather not the normal weather we have at the end of May. I'm wondering if I'll be able to put my plants out by Memorial day, I sure hope so. Most of the years, my plants have been outside for at least 2 weeks by now. I have had them outside during the day, but then they all have to be carried back in before nightfall. On one of my philodendrons it is so big that when I carry it I have to put some of it around my shoulders. Then some of it always breaks off if I'm not really careful with it. So I hate to keep moving it back and forth. I'm trying to wait to re pot it until I can move it outside for the summer. Well that's enough about the plants and if I don't get busy I won't get anything done that I want to. So it's time to say ta ta for now so see ya tomorrow or in my dreams...

1 comment:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

Good to see you're still hanging in there. Thanks for posting, we're missing you in chat.