About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday:
  We spent yesterday pretty much doing nothing but sneezing!  Spring allergies have arrived!  There must be some kind of tree pollen in the air, because I had the whole gamut of symptoms.  Watery eyes, runny nose,headache, and did I mention sneezing?  Good grief, I bet we went through a half of a box of tissues!   It isn't too bad today, just have a slight headache.  A few chores were done in between the sneezes.  It is really hard, and not too sanitary, to try to do dishes when all that is taking place though.  So I waited and finally my allergy meds  kicked in about 4 pm.  I forgot how bad I hated having to deal with allergies!  They are not a major inconvenience, but I would go as far as to say it is a minor pain in the ...head.   Come on admit it you thought I was gonna say something else didn't you? He he! I know what you were thinking!  Mike was  also sneezing, so I guess his allergies are acting up too, or else he is allergic to me!  I think we have been together far too long for that to be the case!  Anyway, if allergies have arrived, I know Spring can't be far behind! 

Today:
  Today is gonna be errand day.  Just a few places we need to hit before coming back home.  We need a few grocery items that we're out of, and  I need to pick up some things for the four Grand Daughter's Easter baskets, cos the Easter Bunny will be making an appearance before we know it!  Okay just an  idle observation here, but have ya noticed when you are in stores these days, that no matter what time you're there that they are busy?  It used to be that if you went during the day it wasn't very busy.  Now it seems like no matter what time you are there you have to wait in line. The longest wait in line is still after quitting  time, and on the week ends, so we still try to go in the middle of the day rather than in the evening. Doesn't anybody work during the day anymore, except for the store employees? Well, that is my observation, what do you think, is that the way it is in your area?

  Today's blog is gonna be short and sweet. I think I fried my brain the other day, when I wrote so much, and can't think of much to write about!  No new ideas miraculously appeared in my head when I got up the yesterday!  So I'll leave ya here and maybe something will pop in later!  Until then...


  


No comments: