About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

LAZY DAY

Lazy Saturday:
Well yesterday was a lazy do nothing day. At least it was after I did the dishes until dinner when I cooked. When I worked in my Day Care I always lived for the weekend, and then if I did nothing those days I felt guilty because I wasted them. Now that we're retired it's funny, but Saturday is just another day in the week. No guilt if I play games on the computer all day or just sit and relax. Of course I can do that any day now. LOL! We've got lots of work ahead though on the apartment, and that is always in the back of my mind. We just have to wait for the spirit, and the money to move us! Funny how money always gets in the way of everything. If money was no object for us, then we'd hire someone to do the whole apartment. I guess it's not the fact that money gets in the way, it's the lack of it that stops everything. I refuse to charge things and make another bill to pay. Besides with both of us getting only S.S. disability, and Mike's Air Force retirement we have a very tight budget! As Forest Gump would say, "That's All I Have To Say About That!"

Today:
After our morning beverages, Mike's coffee, and my Vanilla Chai tea We decided that today is clean up day for the fiver. Mike cleaned off the couch, actually he moved the stuff from the couch to the chair and the island cart in the kitchen! Haha very funny Mike! I have some spots on the carpet that I want to work on, and try to get out. Then we always seem to have lots of clutter that needs to be put away. I vow to get that coralled and keep it that way, it's driving me crazy! Then I want to clean the windows and morrors and tv and computer screans. I have several finger prints on my computer screen that CSI would have a blast with! Some full prints and lots of partials. There's probably some DNA evidence from the sneeze yesterday that I didn't get my mouth and nose covered in time. Yuck! I wiped the screen off but ya never know if ya got everything. Do ya think I have been watching too many CSI shows? Those shows really are for entertainment only, and they don't get the results as fast in real life but alot of them are based on real cases. That whole CSI field of reserch really interests me. Anyway I like the shows, and I am hooked on them! I enjoy watching the reruns because I missed them when they were first on. Wow did I get off track talking about CSI instead of talking about the stuff I wanted to get done, so we'll find out tomorrow what got done and what didn't. I guess that mystery won't be solved until then...

No comments: