About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN !!!!

Wally World:
Today we made a run to Wally World to get a few things that we needed. The dogs were getting low on their food and so were the birds. With that taken care of we are free to go help our Granddaughter Autumn celebrate her birthday this evening! So she'll have both sets of Grandparents with her this evening. She won't know who to go to first! Oh well it will be fun . Every child should be spoiled once in a while!
I was in the RV Dreams chat for a little while last night, but I kept getting bumped out for some reason or other so I gave up! Maybe I'll be able to get in tonight after we get back from Autumn's (family) Birthday Party. Her party for her friends will be on Saturday. She only invited 27 of her girlfriends!!! Oh my, how are we going to keep 27 little girls occupied for 3 hours? I am taking sun catchers for them to paint, and beads for them to make necklaces, and bracelets with. Now I wonder what we'll do for the other 2 hours to keep them busy? Haha! I hope my daughter in law, Julia has something else up her sleeve! Kara is going to spend the weekend with us so she can go to the birthday party too! It should make for a full weekend for me!

Autumn:
Happy Birthday Sweetie!! It's so hard to believe that you are already 7 yrs old! You have brought us unbelievable JOY and HAPPINESS, and we are very Proud of you! It seems like it was yesterday, that I was filming your birth, I hope you get to watch that video when you get older. It meant alot to me to be able to be there while you were being born!

Later:
Take care all and those of you who are traveling, be safe! I hope to talk to ya'll later so until then...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...7...and for the record, she did see her birth video once...I think she is scarred for life! She told me she doesn't want kids (funny, I said the same thing once upon a time). She's my mini-me, except tall as me, and will probably pass me up before long. We already wear the same size shoe!