About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

SUNNY SATURDAY








Today:
We went to Wal Mart as we promised Autumn, and she got her crocs, plus she gave me some good ideas for her Birthday. She is such an easy going little girl, and a joy to be around. After we got home I picked up and straightened up the Schooner, because I wanted to take the pictures that I had been promising to do. First up is the entertainment center here in the Schooner. Next are pics of the little kitchen cart we bought to solve our pantry problem, cos we don't have one here in the fiver. I was able to get all my cans and some other things in there, as you can see in the pic, plus there is a drawer on the side that I have put some of my spices in. One of the pics has the leaf up that makes the cart surface bigger, and one is a pic of the new microwave after Mike got it installed.

New Boarder:
I found some wall paper boarder that I like better than what is in the fiver. What is in here is just not us, and I feel like I'm in some one elses house all the time. It's just not something we would have picked out, so I will be changing that out in the next few weeks. That is another thing you should make sure you like, when looking for an RV. It's easier to change things in a used RV than a brand new one, or at least you won't feel so bad changing a used one. I feel bad, but it is not a major change, so I'm going to put the new boarder on. I think it's good to live with , and in an RV for a while to see if ya like what's in it, and then if ya don't ya can change it. We've had ours since March now, and I am sure that I want to change the boarder. Mike likes the new boarder I picked out, or at least he says he does! LOL! It's a good idea to get all the things done, that you want to change before ya
head out on the road. So until tomorrow, I'll say See Ya...

1 comment:

Leno said...

Love the cart Sassy. I don't think I would have room for one like that. It really looks like it belongs there.
Great idea!