About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

ERRAND'S AND TEHYA

Autumn strikes a pose ^
How's this Grandma?
Tehya's pose
What do ya mean I shouldn't cut my own bangs?

Yesterday:
Yesterday we got the new microwave for the fiver, and it's all installed and ready to use! Wow, ya don't know how much ya use a microwave until it quits working! I really missed it that's for sure! Of course I haven't needed it since Mike got it installed! LOL! After we got the microwave we went and got a few groceries and odds and ends we needed for the next 2 weeks.

Today:
Today we had to go get some wood for the wall that Mike is building between the living room, and the garage. We'll probably work on that on Saturday, so we can get the apartment started. We've already got just about everything except the shower and the stove, so I hope those won't be too expensive. I just want to buy a used electric stove, because we're only planing on being at the apartment in the summer part of the time.
We had our Granddaughter Tehya today so she went along with us to run some errands. She got a pair of PINK (her favorite color) crocs, out of Papa! With that sweet little face it's hard to tell her no! LOL! Here are a couple of pics of her. As you can see she cut her bangs all by herself! No more sissors for Tehya until she gets older! She is now 4 1/2 years old, and missed out on kindergarten because her birthday is in February. Then when Autumn got here from school I snapped a couple of pics of her. Autumn is 6 going on 7 September 23rd. So she'll have a birthday soon. She get's to have her first sleep over party, and she is really excited! I'm going to take her shoping on Saturday so she can choose her own crocs too! Ya know ya have to try to keep things even with grandkids. Today I bought more silk flowers for the wedding bouquets I have to make for our son Gary's wedding in November. Also picked up some boquet holders for them. I think I have about 4 more corsages to make, and 4 more bouteneers also. Then I have the 5 bouquets for the bride, and her attendants. I'm going to be busy this next month!

Friday:
I hope we can stay home on Friday. We've been gone the last 2 days, and I haven't got much done here in the fiver, so it's kind of cluttered, and that's not a good feeling in a small space. In order to look bigger, everything has to be in it's place! Tonight I plan on being in the RV Dreams chat room for a while, and doing nothing more strenuous, than playing a few computer games, and maybe catching some of the last night of the Democratic Convention. So until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap! That's funny, I have a pic of Tehya with that wonderful hairstyle (the cut bangs) on my desk! lol