About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Laptop Problems Galore!

Laptop:
   I just bought a new laptop on the 30th of January 2013. I got a warning today, on my computer that my hard drive is defective, and failing, and that it needs replaced immediately. It said to back the hard drive up on an external drive, and take it to get it fixed. I am going to  take it back and get a new computer or my money back. It is not even 4 months old yet! I think it was defective to begin with, I have had nothing but trouble with it. Now it won't stay connected to the internet, it is very slow moving from site to site, won't let me watch videos etc... we have Road Runner high speed internet, but it drops the internet everywhere. I am so mad and frustrated. I know they are going to try to get me to leave it, and let them fix it, not gonna happen! I have backed everything up and I am going to back it up a second time just to be safe. Let's hope that I don't loose any of my stuff. So I may not be able to get a blog in tomorrow, if I don't get the new one set up fast enough. Just wanted ya to know in case that happened Grrr! I am so not happy! :(  I think I just got a lemon, I am a die hard Toshiba customer. So we'll see what the next one is like before I go switching brands.

Rest of the Day:
   Other than the above, my day started out good, I got up with the dogs this morning and let Mike stay in bed. He had been getting up, and letting them out since March 28th. So I figure I owe him some sleep in times. We went and voted for the school levy, then hit the dollar store. I needed some bathroom cleaner, etc... also Mother's Day cards, and a birthday card for our firstborn Son, Jamie! Just 38 years ago we became first time parents, where did the time go? Happy Birthday Jamie, we love you! Picture of him when he got his associates degree a few years ago! This fall he'll start working on his bachelor degree.


Dinner:
   Tonight we're eating healthy and having  some baked fish, some vegetables and some rice. I am trying to fix dinner and do my blog at the same time. Knowing me I'll forget to check the fish and probably cook it too long. I'll have to keep my eye on the clock!

Avon:
   I have to turn my Avon order in tonight, really not until tomorrow, but with my computer situation, I am going to do it tonight. Some of my friends have started ordering from me, so it is kinda fun. Of course, this will be my last order where I get 40% off so I won't be making much after that. I told Mike that if I had the money, I could be my own best customer! Haha! At least, I'll get a break on some of the stuff I usually order, and I don't have to search for an Avon lady. I might as well save some money, instead of putting it in some one else's pocket. 

Ta Ta:
   I am going to get this posted before my computer becomes even more messed up, sorry it is so short today! Until next time...



No comments: