About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Everybody Stay Safe! Storms and Tornado's All Over the Place!

Tornado's:
   There are lots of tornado's out and about so to all in danger areas, please be safe and take care! It sounds like it's gonna be a rough weekend with severe storms all over the place. I sure hope everyone is okay! 

Grand Kids:
   Well the girls were here today, and we didn't get to do very much, because after Charli was picked up it rained. Autumn washed the fiver windows for me and Tehya took Charli a ride in the stroller up and down the street. They were a big help to me. I worked on Autumn's computer cleaning it off and putting some new games on it for her. She had 1.9 GB of junk files on it! No wonder it was so slow! She never ran any scans on it, but it sure is faster now! I kept it overnight to finish working on it. So I'll drop it off tomorrow.

Early Today:
   Getting up so early today really did a number on me and kicked my butt. I was so tired this afternoon I was wishing I could try to take a nap. I need to get to bed earlier the night before that I have to be up at 6 a.m. in the morning. I think I read until 1 a.m. and then I got up at 5:45 a.m. So I almost have to prop my eyelids open with toothpicks to type right now. I had to wind down for a while so I could get my thoughts together to post tonight. I didn't want to put it off until tomorrow, cos I have a lot I need to get done this weekend!


Misc:
   My kitchen island if full of clutter, I'm convinced it breeds while we sleep! Haha! It just seems to be a drop off point for us. So that has to be cleaned off again! I can't even see the top of it! Then it will be dishes, clean the bathroom, dust, sweeper etc...   In between raindrops I hope to finally get most of my hanging plants outside. I will wait to take the big floor ones out until after the weekend, when we can get some help. They are really heavy. My Ficus tree I have had since the 90's, so I don't want it to get blown over and broke off. Then last but not least I have to get the bouquet done this weekend! Having poison ivy really put me behind on that!

Next Week:
   You'll no doubt hear me talk about getting the fiver ready most of next week. I still haven't got things back in there from this winter, so that will mean a lot of trips back and forth.

Eyes:
Well I think my eyes have finally had it, so I'm going to close this post and go to bed. As I said earlier, I hope you all stay safe with all the storms around tonight! So until next time, see ya's...

No comments: