About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Doctor visit, and Last Foot Blurb!

Doctor Visit / Last Foot Blurb:
   I have no more restrictions on my foot, other than to be careful! He said it won't be fully healed for 6 months, but I can do anything as long as it doesn't hurt. Woo Hoo! I truly am a happy camper, or I will be on June 10th!  We are ready to get out of here for a couple of weeks!  So this is my last official foot blurb. I have to make an appointment for 6 weeks, but if I am doing okay I can cancel it the week before and not even go! What a relief, and I am very happy with the results, even if I did do a lot of belly aching about it. I know you are all happy that you don't have to hear any more about it, probably more than me! Lol!

Poison Ivy:
   The poison Ivy is starting to dry up and the oatmeal really helped my hands! I just put regular oatmeal in hot water and sat with a bowl on my lap with both hands in it for a couple of hours. If I ever use it again though, I will grind it up in my food processor first. That way I can use it in the shower  without getting it all over the floor of the shower. It really helped though, so things are looking up! Now I can get back to work on the keepsake bouquet for the wedding the 6th. It is hard to work with silk flowers with blisters all over your fingers from poison ivy.

Tomorrow:
   My day tomorrow will start at 6:30 a.m. First I will have Charli, and then at 9:00 a.m. Autumn and Tehya will be here for the day. Mariah, (Charli's Mommy) will be here to pick her up at 12:30 p.m. when she gets off. So that will leave just the two older girls, until 5:00 p.m.  I hope it's nice enough to go for a little walk, just a couple of blocks to start out with.

School is Out:
   Today was the last day for all 3 older Grand Daughters. They all are on the A / B honor roll and have all been promoted to the next grade. Which means Kara will be in 8th grade, Autumn will be in 7th grade, and Tehya will be in 4th grade. Good grief they are all growing up way too fast. Good thing Charli has 3 years until she starts kindergarten! Wow it is hard to imagine they are all that old now. They are all doing very well and we are so proud of all of them! We can't wait to take the 3 older girls camping the 10th! Then we will stay an extra week just the 2 of us and the dogs if we haven't clobbered them the first week! Haha! Then we want to take Charli for about 3 days with Tehya. It will be Charli's first time going camping, so we figured it would be best for her to have a sleeping buddy! Then who knows what we'll get into.

Blog:
   I imagine that the blog for tomorrow will be late evening by the time I get to it with all the activity going on here. I will be tired and still have to do dinner before I can sit down and do it. So some of you might not see it until Saturday. Never fear it will be right here waiting for you, should you decide you want to read it. I think this is gonna do it for this post, so ya'll have a great Friday and I'll see ya's...






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking about that the other day-how big/old the kids are getting...Autumn was talking about when she is old enough for a permit she wants one (just like mama! lol) but you know that day will be here before too long-They can get them at 15 1/2 now because they have to have it for a year before they can get licenses. Guess I better start saving up for a used car for her now, cause I'll be damned if she touches MY car! lol