About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Friday, March 22, 2013

My Brain Is Fried!

   Did ya ever have so much info running around in your brain that you didn't know what to think or do first?  I am there, completely fried!  Too much info and not enough brain to go around it!  It is hard to even to get my facts straight to come up with a plan to file all this stuff, let alone where to put it. I didn't know things were going to get so crazy!  I will try to put some order into my thoughts and explain as much as I can.

Ding Dong, Avon Calling:
   I am going to be venturing into the world of business.  Slowly, very slowly at first. I don't know how this will work, but I am going to sell Avon. I have been thinking about it for awhile, and it is a lot of products that I use and know well, and I can vouch for the quality of them.  I will have a web site for Avon and it can be purchased there, paid for there, and shipped directly to the purchaser. I will link it to my blog here as soon as I learn how.  Maybe if any of you are interested you could order from me!  It would be greatly appreciated, so please let me know if I can help you! I have been trying to think of ways to earn some extra money to use for extras. So we don't have to dip into our regular income, for things we want but don't really have to have.  I am not out to make a killing in this venture just some extra money.  This is something I can do while we are traveling, or when we are at home. So wish me Luck, I'm going to do my best!

Rheumatoligist  Visit:
   Well I have the results of my MRI.  It has been decided that I have Inflammatory Arthritis, and I also have a couple of cysts in the one of the bones in my wrist.  This is something that they want to also keep an eye on.  I have been put on a medication called Plaquenil, and it will take at least 6 weeks to have any effect.  I sure hope it helps lessen the swelling and throbbing, so I have more movement in my hands.  It is hard when you can no longer do everyday things.  My Sons just tell me I am getting old! Ha ha! They are, of course right, as I had a birthday just yesterday! LOL!  Well that's enough about that stuff.  I don't really celebrate my birthday much anymore, it just sort of happens, and that is how I want it.

Dog Psychology 101:
   I finally got the book from the library, by the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Milan.  Since I have mentioned him a few times in this blog, I am sure you can tell I like him.  I am amazed what he can do with dogs and their owners.  I am excited to finally read this book and find out all the stuff we have been doing wrong with our dogs.  We need to master the exercise, and the discipline part, that I already know! We already have the affection part down pat lol, we are easy pushovers for our dogs!  They are very strong and stubborn, young, 1 year old dogs.  Probably too strong, and stubborn for us, but he says you get the dog ya need, not always the dog you wanted, especially when you adopt!  So wish us luck in trying to understand his concepts, and apply them to our unruly dogs Bella and Lilly.

Groundhog Needs to Go:
   The groundhog of Groundhog Day needs to retire, or be gotten rid of, Good bye Phil!  He speaks with a forked tongue, and lies every chance we give him! He completely pulled the wool over the whole nation!  Of course to give him some credit, I guess if we were woke up from a sound hibernating sleep, we would do whatever it takes just to be able to go back to our nice warm burrow too.  So maybe he lied out of spite for being woke up, and forced out of his home on a cold winter day!  Why did doing this ever come into vogue anyway? I think someone just made it up, maybe they need to be found and booted for getting every one's hopes up to begin with!  Early Spring my foot!  We have snow being called for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday!  So not only did March come in like a Lion, it is going to go out like a Lion too!  We are talkin' measurable snow here in Ohio!  I have decided to never believe that little rodent again, not that I really did anyway. Ha ha!  So from now on I will not expect Spring until 6 weeks from Groundhog Day.  People can celebrate it if they want, but I am done with the myth and the hype!  Yes, I still have my Spring Fever, and I am ready to hold up the white flag for surrender!  Come on Winter, Please Go Away!  Everyone is so over you ! GO! Exit, quickly, quietly, and do not leave any part of you behind!  I hope all the Spring flowers do not get ruined with the cold temps and snow we are supposed to get, hopefully it won't last long!  Come On Spring, give old Winter the boot!  We are all ready and waitin' for you! That oughta do it right?  He he!

   Somehow I got turned around in my thoughts and forgot about half of them! I'll need to get them in better order before I write on the rest.  I think I will hold off on the rest of the goings on. That way I will have things to write about, this weekend and next week.  So I'll see ya's soon...



  


No comments: