About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I POSTED!

Time Goes By So Fast:
We've been busy working on the apartment. We now have an operational bathroom! The only thing missing is the tile floor, and a wall between the living room and a door. LOL! Well at least the sink, shower and the toilet work! I have to get more tile for the floor before I start putting it down, because we made the bathroom bigger than we originally intended. We decided that we wanted to have a stacked washer and dryer in there too, so I need more tile. The plywood floor is down though so we do have a floor it's just not the tiled floor yet. I am anxious to get started on that, but first I have to get the bead board painted for the kitchen, as soon as Mike gets that put up. Then while he is working on the kitchen sink I can be putting the tile down. We still have to get towel racks and stuff like that for the bathroom, but we're getting there.

Mom:
My Mom is feeling a little better, but I'm still worried about her. She is not bouncing back like she usually does. She is depressed and thinking about changing doctors, because she can't get a hold of hers very often. We are going down to her house on Thursday. We will stay there until Sunday, and then go down to Mike's Mom's. I can only stay at Mike's Mom's house until Tuesday, because she has a cat, and I'm allergic to cats. My allergy medicine will hold me until Tuesday, and then I'll have to leave until Thursday, then I can go back down until Saturday if need be. It's a good thing that they only live about a 1/2 hour apart. That's the only way that I can be down there, anymore than that and I will be really sick like I was before Thanksgiving, and I don't want to go through that again. They won't give me allergy shots for being around a cat. I like cats I just can't be around them for very long. Oh well, we do what we have to do right? I may not be able to blog while I'm in Chillicothe so I may miss a few days, but not until Tuesday. My Mom has dial up so I should be able to do my blog there so we'll see.

Today:
Today I am doing laundry, one of the jobs that I just love to do, NOT! I have to have clean clothes to take down home though. I guess I should get my clothes out of the dryer, and finish the dishes now. I wanted to get my blog done before it got so late that I was too tired to do it. Well I'll see ya all tomorrow, so until then...




No comments: