About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Monday, August 18, 2008

BACK ON TRACK

Today:
I got back on track today, and got busy. The cabinets are all organized, and I think I have things where I want them. Well, we'll have to live with this arrangement for awhile, and see how we like it now. The cabinets are clean, and very neat, so we'll let you know. At least I got it done, and I'm happy with the arrangement for now. I have alot more room in the cabinets now. So I have room for more stuff, right? LOL!! Just kidding! My island has enough room for for all my can goods, and I even have have a dedicated cabinet for cleaners, and trash bags now! Mike worked outside the garage cleaning up scraps of wood, and building materials, so we have room to work on the apartment cutting wood, ect...
So we were both busy today.

School:
Autumn starts school tomorrow, and she is not real happy about it. She isn't ready for summer to be over yet. Kara doesn't start until next Tuesday, and she isn't real happy about it either. Poor Tehya is the only one of our Grandkids, that would love to go to kindergarten, but her birthday isn't until February, so she won't be five in time. Kara is going to spend the rest of the week with us, and Tehya will get to spend the night with her on Thursday in the fiver. Tehya's Mommy has to be at work at 5 a.m. on Friday, and I wasn't about to get up that early. I put my time in getting up at 5 a.m., and I wasn't about to get up that early to babysit, again. So that's why Tehya will be spending the night on Thursday. Autumn will be mad about that, I bet! She'll probably get to stay overnight on the weekend.

Chores:
Tomorrow, I want to dust, and clean the bathroom, and change the bed in the fiver. Well, let me rephrase that I'm going to have Kara do the dusting, while I do the rest, and then she is going to help me pack stuff in the house. I still have all my pictures hanging up in the livingroom, so she is going to help me pack them. After that is done, we'll have most of our stuff packed in the house. Check here tomorrow, and see if we get these things done, or if my pland were written in Jello, until then...

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I'm tired lets rest...

Speedy