About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

HOME & ALLERGIES

Home: HAPPY 4th EVERYONE !!!!!!!
We arrived home on Friday the 4th of July. Corey came and got the Grand Girls, and off we header for Springfield to Mike's brother's house for a cookout. When they came down to take our place at Mike's Mom's house, they talked her into going back to their place in Springfield for a few days. Then Mike's sister Cindy was going to pick her up and take her home on Saturday. We had a good time getting together with everybody. We got home about 8p.m. and got ready for bed, we were both really tired. Then we got a call from the oldest son, Jamie, wanting me to watch Kara on Saturday. Of course, I said yes. Then we were up until almost 2 a.m. with Dutchess, my dog because of all the loud fireworks!

Saturday:
This morning, Jamie dropped Kara off at 9:15 a.m. I sure didn't want to get up, but I did. Kara was glad to see me, and I had missed seeing her too! She was going to stay with us until 5 p.m., then I was supposed to take her home. Well, at 3:45 p.m. Kara decided she wanted me to braid her hair in little braids ala, Bo Derrik, in the 80's, so i did that. It took me 4 hours, so needless to say she was late getting home.

Allergies:
My allergies have gone crazy since we've been home. All day I have been sneezing, and holding tissues to my nose. I don't know what set then off, unless it was having the windows open, and the attic fan on yesterday pulling air into the house. That could have done it, or just missing my allergy pill a couple of days this past week could have started it, but the central air is on now, and I'm not going outside for a few days. I hope to make it back to chat with all my friends in the RV Dreams Chat room tomorrow night, if I'm feeling better. I miss you all!


1 comment:

Speedy said...

We miss you too. Bobguy had his birthday last night and Ellie and Jim celebrated their 23rd Anniversary. We had a party.

Joe and Sherri