About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

SUNDAY

Today:
Today was a quiet day for us,with not much of anything going on. I gave our oldest son, Jamie, a hair cut this afternoon. We watched alot of the Puerto Rican primary, while we played dueling computers. Actually we played the same card games on the computer. I'm ahead in games won on spider solitare! Lol!

Yesterday:
Yesterday I helped my friend with her painting again. I just finished up the trim around the ceiling, while she took up the old carpet on the floor. I ended up not getting home until about 9:45p.m. Since I was tired, I just went to bed instead of going into the RV Dreams chat room. I have not been there for a few days, so I'll probably be there tonite!

Rally:
Wow, time is passing by fast now! I have a week to be ready to go. Clothes need to be washed, and packed into the fiver, fiver needs cleaned inside, food packed, and the dreaded sewing/craft room has to be empty! I have the list of things I am bringing for the carry-in-dinner, just need to get them. I have to get my hair done, cos I wouldn't want anyone to see all the gray I have! Haha! I have a doctor appointment on Thursday, then it's all down hill from there. Oops, I forgot I also have to watch my Granddaughters on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, after school until their Mom gets off work. Then no more commitments until we get back from Branson. After we get back from Branson, we'll have to go down and take our turn at Mike's Moms again. After that I promised Autumn and, Tehya they could go camping with us.

1 comment:

Mark and Dortha said...

You sound on the same schedule as me. Wow, I thought this week would never get here and now it is and I am not sure how to work everything in. Anxious to meet everyone and get in some good visiting. See you in Branson.