About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Monday, May 26, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND !

Busy Weekend:
I have been busy as I can be this weekend! I helped a friend of mine prime and paint her bedroom, on Saturday and Sunday. I have muscles hurting in places I didn't remember having them! I was so stiff and sore last night I could hardly get in bed. So to all my friends in the RV Dreams chat that's why I wasn't there on either night, I'm sorry, but in my hurry I forgot to get a signed excuse for being absent! LOL!

Memorial Day:
Happy Memorial Day to all! Today my son, Corey had a cookout at his new house for the whole family! There was a threat of rain all day, but it held off while the cookout was going on, and then just sprinkled a bit on the way home before it stopped. If is doesn't storm it's going to miss a good chance, because the wind is blowing, sky is dark toward the east, and it's really humid as I sit here typing this. The kitchen is all packed up except for my wine glasses, and I have to get some more paper before I can pack them. Besides who knows I might need a glass of wine to actually get me started on packing up my sewing/craft room! It's going to be a big job thats for sure! That is what I have to do the rest of this week, because the week after this, we will be getting ready, (packing) to head out for the RV Dreams rally in Branson! We will probably be leaving on the 9th or the 10th of June. At least that's what we're planning right now, but ya know our plans are always written in Jello to leave a little wiggle room! It could be earlier that we leave if we get bored between now and then. We could leave on the 7th and spread it out over several days. Stay tuned, and see what happens with those plans! Ya know they're gonna change one way or another! LOL!


No comments: