About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

60'S CONCERT!!!! WOO HOO!

60'S Concert:
Tonite I am going to a 60's concert here in Columbus, Ohio, which was one of our main reasons for coming to Alum Creek. I am telling my age here, but I have followed Herman's Hermits staring Peter Noone, since the 60's! I was lucky enough to go to the Ohio State Fair not once, but twice to see them, the first time being in 1967! I still have the button that I bought at that concert, and Peter Noone signed it for me a couple of years ago. I am also one of the Ohio Reps for the Peter Noone Fan Club, so I go see him every chance I get! So I am one of a bunch of Fans that are called Noonatics after Peter's last name. That's Noonatics, not Lunatics, although sometimes it's hard to tell the difference! We are crazy and out to have lots of FUN, and when we go to concerts, we get to act like a bunch 16 year olds again! LOL! It's fun even if only for an evening! Peter Noone is one of the most charming, gracious, and captivating performers I have ever had the pleasure to meet! When he gets up on that stage he is the teen heart throb, we saw in the 60's! They call what I have Noonatic fever! LOL! Well anyway enough, I just wanted ya all to know why I wouldn't be in the RV Dreams Chat Room tonite! Mike always loves it when I come back from a concert, cos I don't have a voice left from screaming, and singing, and I can't talk above a whisper! Haha! Oh well. it's FUN, and isn't that what our life is all about now? I suppose you could say I'm going through my teens again! LOL!

Success:
Mike was able to get the satilite TV working yesterday! Good Job, Mike! The only thing we have left to check is the air conditioner in the 5er. Since it rained last night and this morning, of course it's now too cool to do that! LOL! So maybe in a few days. We'll have to see!

No comments: