About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

Happy Easter:
Wow, so much candy, and 6 little girls bouncing off the walls! Haha! It just makes my heart glad that I had a big part in that, and seeing the same faces on my 2 Sons that Mike and I had, when our Sons got Easter candy: PRICELESS!!!! Hahaha! After our meal there was an Easter Egg hunt for the girls. There were 2 special eggs, one silver, and one gold. The silver one had $5 in it! Whoever found the gold egg got a huge 14 oz chocolate bunny! I'm talking almost a whole pound of chocolate! Four year old Tehya got the gold egg, and that chocolate bunny was about 1/2 as big as she is! Sadie got the silver egg with the 5 dollars in it! Tehya walked around singing , "I got the Golden Egg!" Made me think of the old Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory movie!! Well my Sons, and Daughter in laws took the Grandkids home, and it is now very quiet here in our house! My Sons both looked like they had a headache beginning, I can't think why on such a pretty day! Lol!

Our Countdown:
Today is day 2 of out countdown!!! That means that tomorrow is the last day we have to wait before we go to get our 5th wheel! We don't have much of our stuff packed, but we are sure ready to start playing with our new toy! So many new gadgets in the 5th wheel to play with! We won't know which to play with first! It may take longer for Mike to back the 5th wheel into our driveway than it will to drive home from Hamilton, Ohio! So If I'm not in the RV Dreams chatroom on Tuesday night, I'll be out in the drive way with the flashlight trying to direct Mike backing the 5er in! Haha! All kidding aside, lets just hope that we don't have any problems with it!

By the way, I saw my first real Robin today! My first real true sign of spring!
Happy Easter everyone, I hope your day was Blessed!

No comments: