About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday July 7th, 2013

Sunday:
   Well today has been a lazy day for me. I really haven't done very much. I should have walked the dogs but I didn't. Today when I got up, my fingers were all swelled and throbbing , along with the rest of my joints. I don't know if it is the medicine change or all the rain. Even my toe joints hurt today. My fingers feel like fat sausages, and I can't move my rings  up and down over my knuckles. So I don't know how long this blog post will be today. What ever it is is ain't good. Lol!  We'll see how much typing I can do. 

I got my ice cream maker (electric) out and tried a new recipe. I am to lazy to crank ice cream and we don't eat that much anyway. My freezer only makes about a quart. The little taste I had tasted good, so we'll see how it tastes after a few hours in the freezer. The ice cream maker freezes it most of the way and then it finishes setting up in the freezer of the fridge. So that is tonight's dessert. If this recipe is good then I want to make some fresh strawberry ice cream. I have made vanilla and butter pecan in the ice cream freezer and they were really good.

Saturday:
   Yesterday was an all day rain event here. We took a drive, (yes, in the rain) over to Mike's Sister's house. Their Mom was at her house. We thought we'd drive over to see her, it is about a 45  minute drive. Her birthday is next Sunday so we went to see her and visit for a while. We knew we wouldn't make it down to Columbus next weekend for her birthday so we visited this weekend. It rained on us until late afternoon when we started home. Then we had a break until we got home, it started  again, and rained most of the night. I don't see how we could still have a drought shortage from last year with all the rain we have had this year.

Friday:
   Friday was pretty quiet here, except for all the fire crackers still being let off. I think our neighbors must have spent a small fortune on them, cos they have been doing them for the last week and a half! I will be glad when they are all gone. It is getting old after a week. Yeah, I know I am being a party pooper! Haha!

Tomorrow:
   Tomorrow I have Miss Charli at 5:45 a.m. and then Autumn and Tehya at about 7:30a.m. So it will be a busy day, and I am hoping it doesn't rain all day! It would be nice to be able to be outside part of the day with the girls. Maybe a picnic?

Short:
   Sorry this is gonna be short today due to my fingers throbbing, I will try to make it up to you in the next post.  Let's hope it is from the rain and not the medicine change, cos if it is the medicine change I want my Motrin back! Lol! I got used to my joints not hurting all the time, and I didn't miss it at all. Okay enough belly aching for now, lets hope it feels better tomorrow. So I'll be seeing ya's...  

No comments: