About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wedding was Beautiful, Sunday and Monday, and Today

Wedding:
   The wedding was so beautiful! Beautiful bride, beautiful flowers and beautiful reception. You could tell a lot of planning went into everything! I'm sure there were lots of last minute problems, but they made it look like it was effortless! I know the bride's Momma is exhausted! Lol! Weddings are very tiring! We got home abut 10:30 p.m. My foot even survived one dance! One wedding down and one more to go in June, and then a Graduation party the 8th of June.

Sunday:
   I was just wiped out on Sunday all I did was read all day! I have read 4, 200 plus page books the last 2 days on my Kindle. I was feeling pretty tired and lazy! Now I've got a stack of books from the library to start on! So I guess I'll put my Kindle aside and concentrate on those if I like the author. I have never read any of her books before so I will start with the first one and see how it goes. If I like her I'll read them all!

Clean Up:
   On Sunday I also cleaned and swept the front patio and cleaned up stuff in preparation for getting all my plants outside. I'm holding off until after this weekend, with this crazy weather we are having! I don't know if it has been changed or not but we're supposed to have lows in the 40's on Friday or Saturday night! Good Grief! I just can't believe that! So that is the reason for the delay in putting my plants outside. So after cleaning the patio I weeded the flower beds in the front by the patio. Then after doing all that I was tired, and I just read some more until bedtime.

Monday:
   Yesterday was spent reading, I didn't do anything but sit in my recliner and read. I didn't even fix any dinner we just sort of snacked. Talk about lazy.

Today:
   Today I finished  the 4th book, and then got busy and did the dishes and other stuff like that. Plus I still had to fill you guys in on the tantalizing life I had over the weekend! Haha!  I still need to give my plants a small drink of water before I put them outside on Monday. I have held off so long some of them look kinda bad, and wilted. I knew they'd be heavier after just being watered, and didn't want to have to carry all that weight. So they will only get a little bit of water, and then I'll water them really good after I get them outside. I also have another keepsake bouquet to get done, but that will be done by this weekend. I am itching to get started on that one, it has light pink, dark pink, a white hydrangeas, and roses and pearls in it. It is going to be so pretty. The silk flowers all look so pretty together, I just know it is going to go together so easy! I'll try to post pictures of it along the way!

   Well I think that is going to be all that I write today because I need to get my Avon order ready to go so I can get the stuff ordered.  Please say a prayer for all the people in Oklahoma that had that horrendous tornado go through there! Hope ya all have a good day, and I'll be back tomorrow. So until tomorrow, I'll see ya's...


   

No comments: