About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

SLOW TIMES HERE IN OHIO

Slow Start:
Today was definitely a slow starter, but I will end up doing the things that I wanted to get done anyway. Except wrapping Christmas presents, but that will keep for tomorrow. The weather channel says it's supposed to hit 50 degrees here tomorrow, so that will make the fiver easier to heat while I wrap the presents. We aren't setting up a Christmas tree for the first time in my life! I love Christmas trees! Boy am I going to miss it! We just have too much going on in here and Mike has to have room to work. So no tree this year.

Refrigerator:
I am working hard on the inside of the refrigerator, so I can get it plugged in to make sure it worksright. Ha ha, see I can do two things at once type and scrub! LOL! Well as soon as I get done posting this blog, that's my main objective for the day. So at least I have a plan for today, and it is to get that up and running! That way I can get my things out of the drawer in the refrigerator in the house and the fiver. That at least will save me steps when I cook a meal. I'm tired of running back and forth getting the things that I forgot. Tonite's dinner is already taken care of and in the crock pot as I write this. That is one of the things I worked on after I had my hot tea this morning! God Bless whoever came up with the idea of the crock pot! It's a real time saver, and I couldn't live without mine! So now you know what I'm doing today.

Evening:
This evening will either find me in the chat room or working on my necklace, or maybe a little of both! LOL! You just never know about me, and Mike will probably be on his lap top too. So today this is short, and I don't know about sweet, but that's the way it is...

No comments: