About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Friday, December 26, 2008

KABOOM, FLASH, OH MY!!!!!!!

Thunderstorms:
Yes we had a few minutes of a thunderstorm today, and then we have had steady rain ever since. It is not quite balmy here in Ohio, but they say we're gonna get a tropical heat wave and be up to 67 degrees tomorrow! Me, I'll believe it when I see it! Not that I'm being pessimistic or anything. I just can't comprehend almost 70 degrees, the day after Christmas! Now maybe if I had already spent time in the south in the winter I might believe it could be so there, but here in Ohio? I'm just sort of a nonbeliever, I guess ! We'll just have to wait to see what tomorrow brings! It does seem like the rain is going to be an all day event though. We think it would be a good day just to do nothing! Of course you know that means, we have stuff we need to be doing, and we're just feeling too lazy to do it! LOL!!! You know that the laptops are calling our names! Haha! They are saying play with me, play with me! I bet you didn't know that I could communicate with machines did ya! Seriously, I do have to do the dishes, and stuff like that. Then tomorrow we think would be a good day to straighten up the fiver and bring in the slides since it is supposed to be fairly warm. Then we may be able to have room in the drive for 2 cars side by side. If not we could always hitch up and move the fiver over closer to the fence.

Well, I think that will be all for today, you now know how much I have to do, ha ha, and then there is my lap top that is feeling like playing some games on King. com. They have lots of games there and I have played on $10.00 since October. You play against other people in tournaments and win gems. If you enter a tournament that has an entrance fee you can win money too, but then I usually don't play for money. They have lots of games that I haven't seen on most of the free web sites. You can join for free though and then wait in a line and then play for free too. I just didn't like waiting to play my favorite games, and like I said ten dollars lets me play when I want without waiting. Usually the waiting isn't more than 5 minutes though if ya don't pay any money, and I tried it out like that for months before I deposited any money. So try it out sometime if ya like to play games on the internet! See ya next time...

No comments: