About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SPRING WAS NICE! HA HA!

Nice Spring!
Well, it was while it lasted! We woke up to a dusting of snow and low temps! At least the dogs had fun playing in the snow! I'm just kidding about spring being here! We had two warm days and it was beautiful, but it was only a tease! I'm still waiting to see my first Robin! Then I'll believe that spring is here! I do have some tulips just starting to peak out of the ground in my flower bed though. So there may be hope yet!

Doctor Visits:
Mike's doctor visits were very good. The staples came out easily and the neurosurgeon was pleased with Mike's progress. He wants to see him again in 2 weeks. I let him drive home as a reward, even though he's really not supposed to be driving yet! He misses driving his truck. Soon he'll have plenty of time to drive his baby around. Mike is getting anxious to do things so, I know he is on the mend now! The only problem with that is, he is not allowed to do anything! Right now is the critical time when the fuse is still fragile, and very easily messed up. Which means I can't even let him bend over, so I will have to watch him like a hawk!

Daylight Saving Time:
Here in Ohio, daylight saving time will begin on March 9th, this Sunday! That seems so early to me! Although, it will be nice for it to be light longer in the
evenings. I always hate it when it gets dark at 5p.m. This year I didn't even put my candle lights in the windows, like I usually do! We just started closing the blinds at dark. It kind of made it feel more cozy in the house that way.




No comments: