About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

THURSDAY AGAIN !

Time:
Where does time go? It seems to be moving way too fast for me! By the time I get things done lately there is no extra time left, have I slowed down? Do I have a case of spring fever? YES, I do, and I think that is part of my problem, lately I just haven't wanted to do much of anything. I have just been pretty much a couch potato. Today it is 57 degrees and I should be doing something! Our day started off odd because we slept in really late, and now I am behind on everything I wanted to do. By the time Mike had his coffee and I had my tea it was almost noon, so now I have a short time to do the things that I had planned for today. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a deadline to do things anymore, but I like to get the things I had planned done. I will just have to work a little harder and faster if I want to get them done today. What did I have planned today? Nothing earth shattering I assure you, just dishes, some dusting, and painting a wall that I had been putting off. Maybe I have been in a bad mood, and I am feeling sorry for myself. We were supposed to be in Kerrville, Texas last Sunday, and we had to cancel out, so maybe that is the problem. There is sure nothing exciting going on here in Ohio that I can think of for the next two weeks.

Jamie and Kara:
Jamie is bringing Kara out tomorrow to spend the weekend with us. He is looking for a new apartment for them to live in closer to us so Kara can get off the bus here in the afternoons. That way he will save money not having to pay a sitter when we're here. It will also give Kara more stability than she has right now and I can take her home and put her to bed on school nights, and then wait for Jamie to get home. I don't imagine we'll be going too many places between now and the time school is out. The only problem will be if my Mom has to have back surgery. She has an appointment with the neuro surgeon on March 10th so keep your fingers crossed for me. That was the reason we canceled our trip to Texas, so I could be here if she needs surgery to help her with her recovery.

Daylight Savings Time:
I don't know about where you are, but on Sunday daylight savings time starts here in Ohio. We'll spring forward, so we'll lose an hour of sleep again, and it will make it harder to get up. We'll at least have another hour of daylight in the evenings though. With daylight savings time starting can Spring be far behind? I sure hope it will start busting out all over soon!

RV Dreamers:
I hope all you Dreamers are having a good time in Texas, and believe me we are there in spirit! We are keeping track of what's going on by reading all of your blogs. By the way send some of that sunshine that you guys are having down there up this way to us. You all take care and we hope to see a lot of you at the next rally in October!

Time To Be Busy As A Bee:
Well now it's time for me to fly and get busy, so I can get my work done so stay tuned to see what we're up to! Until we meet again...

1 comment:

Leno said...

We wish you were here too.. We are having a great time. We will do this again for sure.