About US

My photo
This the story of our journey, Into Something Good, going Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and trying to Hold Onto Our Dreams. How we got on the way to becoming HALF time RVers! Our Ford 350 super duty diesel truck is our horses, we call it the Beast . Our 2008 34'7" 3 slide Cedar Creek Silverback fifth wheel is our Prairie Schooner Wagon,we call it the Bear. Just like the first RVers, the Pioneers of Yesteryear traveling around the country searching for a rich full filling life! Come along with us for the ride and read about our triumphs and mishaps along the way! About to be Part time RVers in a Cedar Creek Silverback 2008, 34'7", 3 slide 5th wheel, which is our Prairie Schooner Wagon, and a 2006 Ford 350 super duty 1 ton diesel truck is our horses, or oxen, only we have to feed it diesel instead of grass, and oats, which costs a lot more! Retired Air Force empty nesters off to see the good ole USA! Favorite Quote: "Life is a Blank Canvas, Made For Me to Add the Colors" Goal: I am trying to add as many colors as I can to my life!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BACK TO NORMAL, I THINK!












Good to be Home:
First of all I'm going to post the pictures of the ice and snow that we got while we were at our parents houses, so you can see how pretty it was. I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory the poor pine trees are looking a little swamped with the weight of the snow and ice. The ice was pretty thick and the icicles got pretty long. For those of you basking in the warmth of the south, just think freezing! LOL!!!!

Things are going better with us since we got home. My allergies from Miss Kitty have subsided , and I can see again since the swelling and watering has stopped in my eyes. Washing my hair several times helped the most I think. We have to go to the base so Mike can get his xrays, so I'll do another post later this afternoon, so until then...

2 comments:

Speedy said...

Are you warming up?? We are a little and I ama glad of it. I hate cold weather and will avoid it at all cost.

Joe and Sherri

roamingwhenwecan said...

So very pretty.. I know what its like though, I used to live in it in Ma..